1. A medium-size tablet of white drawing paper (Stonehenge, Bienfang, Strathmore), sturdy with some tooth
2. The colors I have listed are Prismacolors, but if you have equivalent colors in another brand (I prefer Caran D’ache as they are the absolute best!) those are fine also. You may mix brands.
You will need: white, indigo blue, Tuscan red, sand, limepeel, dark purple, dark green, cream, powder blue, poppy red, carmine red, crimson red, dark brown, and a variety of other colors. You may mix brands.
3. White, plastic eraser and/ or kneaded eraser
4. Graphite pencil
5. Drafting or masking tape
6. 2-ball stylus
7. Battery operated or hand-held pencil sharpener with cup for shavings.
8. A colorless blending pencil (I recommend Caran D’Ache Blender Bright), but you may bring what you have.
9. A small drawing board
10. X-Acto knife