NOTE: This lecture/demo starts out the same as the Golden Watermedia Demo without specific water-media techniques. We suggest attendees sign up for one or the other.
This lecture packs in a ton of valuable information about GOLDEN Acrylic Paints, Gels, Mediums, and Grounds and how they can be used to feed your creativity. Attendees leave with an array of free products, literature, and enthusiasm to explore the extensive potential of acrylic painting!
Just some of the topics covered in this lecture/demo:
• Pigment information for clean color mixing
• GOLDEN Fluids, Heavy Body, OPEN and High Flow Acrylics
• GOLDEN Interference and Iridescent paints for unusual effects
• GOLDEN Gels & Mediums for sculptural effects and texture
• GOLDEN Grounds to create contemporary surfaces for painting, drawing, pastel, and mixed media
• Overview of Williamsburg Handmade Oil Colors and QoR Modern Watercolors
About Golden Working Artist Nancy:
Born in Akron, Ohio, Nancy Seiler received her Visual Communications degree from The Art Institute of Pittsburgh in 1981. She is a Golden Working Artist for Golden Artist Colors presenting lectures, demonstrations and workshops in acrylics, watercolors, and oils in Southern California and Montana. She has also taught classical botanical illustration and nature journaling since 2003. Seiler has exhibited her acrylic paintings and botanical illustrations since 2002. In the summer of 2014, she co-owned a successful pop-up gallery in Bigfork, Montana. Her work is represented by Frame of Reference Fine Art in Whitefish, Montana and 709 Gallery in Missoula, Montana.